Dictionary Random Picks - now on RevOnline

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 14 13:34:44 EST 2011

On 1/12/11 11:01 PM, Bob Cole wrote:
> Thanks to Jacque's suggestions, I was able to construct a stack that lets you display a random page from the Dictionary.
> I just uploaded it to RevOnline as "Dictionary Random Picks."

I finally got around to taking a look. Nice job. In fact, I accidentally
discovered "synchrate"** which I never knew existed. :)

I bet there's something in this for everyone, including the pros.

**
"Specifies how often the display is updated during visual effect, drag,
and move commands. Use the syncRate property to specify how often the
screen is redrawn."

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com