Slug saves the day. Was Layers, revNavigator, & DataGrids

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Thu Jan 13 15:12:13 EST 2011

Paul,

Moving controls into to and out of groups is as simple as just setting the layer one number higher and/or lower outside the range of the group. And at the time I wrote altLayer, this was easily accomplished by using the relayer tools in Rev-- not sure how that works these days.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc