Import Snapshot Broken in 4.5.3?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Jan 13 03:34:53 EST 2011

Hello Scott,

The same thing here (LC 4.5.2, OS X 10.6.6) with import snapshot,
and :
export snapshot from rect (rect of the selobj) of the selobj to file "nxFichier" as PNG
generate error message :
Message execution error:
Error description: value: error executing expression
Hint: export snapshot from rect (rect of the selobj) of the selobj to file "nxFichier" as PNG

Rene(é)