Menu Question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 22:44:04 EST 2011

That's one of the frustrating aspects of LC; I'm accustomed to rolling my own. I'd really prefer that LC stayed out of the way. Remember, my foundation in programming is Assembler. HC didn't have as many "hidden" characteristics as LC. It's almost impossible for someone like me who is only an occasional coder to keep up with Rev/LC progress. Right now I am so far behind that I will never catch up. With my vision problems trying to read all the stuff is just not the way to go. I've tried to use the Dictionary a number of times, but the text is too damn small and there is no preference that I've found to make it any larger.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>