Menu Question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 21:59:11 EST 2011

Jacqui,

Unfortunately, I haven't always used menubars; If I were to start over, something I don't intend to do at this time, I would. And I DO have Arrow key handlers for card navigation. It's one of my preferred ways of moving around. I'm pretty sure the menuHistory property is going to let me do what I want. Thanks for your suggestions though. Always appreciated.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>