Software Order Processing Service?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 19:01:24 EST 2011

FastSpring does what you're asking - they automatically issue the
registration codes. They can deal with a list of your codes that you
supply in bulk, or they offer a system that also generates the code,
though I don't know that there is a way to implement dealing with that
in LiveCode.

When a sale is completed, you also get, along with the customer info,
the code that was issued so you have a record of it.

I believe the Kagi system is similar in this regard and their fees are
the same, if I'm not mistaken.

I wasn't aware that PayPal offered anything for issued registration
codes (thanks Mark for that info). Their rates are certainly less. I
will look into this. How many of you have used this? Have you found it
to be reliable? Fairly easy to implement?

Marty