Software Order Processing Service?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 18:11:57 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

I just signed up with FastSpring.com. So far, so good. You can provide
them with a list of registration codes that then get sent to the
customer upon successful payment. Their control panel/setup is pretty
straight forward. They do charge an 8.9% processing fee. In my search, I
didn't find anyone who didn't go by a percentage. FastSpring can also
customize the checkout page so that it matches the rest of your site
very nicely (you have to ask for this). You get paid either once or
twice a month - your choice.

PayPal works pretty good if you don't need to deal with registration codes.

I would also be interested in what others are using. Especially as
regards disseminating registration codes.

HTH,
Marty Knapp