As Sheet Dialog

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 18:08:34 EST 2011

Richard, I made that adjustment sometime back. It still is smaller than what I prefer. Maybe that's because I'm running XP under Fusion.

My preference is Black on white. The gray on gray that is fairly prevalent is maybe the worse.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>