As Sheet Dialog

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 12:34:47 EST 2011

Thanks, Chris

I'm rethinking my entire approach to this. Probably going back to a modal stack for some, leaving the others as fields that I move up under the Title Bar so they appear as sheets. Maybe use some visual effect to emulate how sheets appear. Yes, we did do some interesting things with HC. (sigh!)

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>