Saving datagrids

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Feb 18 17:37:16 EST 2011

Are we talking about saving data between runs of the standalone or just re-opening the stack in the same run of the standalone?  As other have pointed out, there is no way to save data between runs of a standalone without the usual workaround they mentioned.  But I think datagrids have a "persistant Data" property that affects whether the data in them is saved when the stack they are in is closed and then re-opened in the same run.

Not sure what's happening with your follow up email about the dg not being populated, that sounds very weird.

Pete Haworth