RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Feb 17 10:04:58 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Keith Clarke
<keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk> wrote:
> I bought the server deployment in the expectation that I could take the same set of stacks I would use for a desktop app development and (perhaps with a few modifications) simply deploy to revServer to create a web application, with the UI elements 'automagically' becoming available to a browser.

Keith,

that expectation was a tad unrealistic, it was never that. It was
always a php like engine... From its inception and thru all its
descriptions and sparse documents, it was always said this was going
to be a CGI replacement, a new engine like php to create server side
logic.

Andre