[OT] Apple at it again

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 15:07:05 EST 2011

personally I thin taking 30 percent if the sale is made trough iStore is decent. Not taking money from sales made other places is also decent. What's indecent in my eyes is _demanding_ that any offer made outside of iStore is also mandatory to be made in the iStore as a mirror offer.

The last demand is binding stuff together in a very... bondage way.