Drag and Drop

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Feb 8 12:41:50 EST 2011

Thanks Richard, that looks very nice.  I too would like to hear how to prevent the snap back you mentioned.

I guess I somehow got the impression it wasn't possible to drag a control from one stack to another with the standard drag/drop handlers somewhere in this thread but this shows it is.

Pete Haworth