Working ScreenRect

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:26:38 EST 2011

> I don't have access to Windows Vista or 7: would be most grateful if someone
> could
> let me know the fatness of their respective taskbars.

Hello Richmond,
I think that is a relative measurement that may not be the same on all
machines... depending on the choice of icon sizes and how the taskbar
is set up for use.On my Win 7 machine, the taskbar is normally set at
40 pixels unless I use small icons... which is then just 30 pixels.
You could conceivably double those numbers if there is a second row.

...and then how do you measure if the taskbar is located on the left
or right hand sides instead of bottom or top?

Good luck with that.

Best regards,
David C.