ADD-On a subdomain

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Mon Feb 7 14:29:23 EST 2011

Similar experience here, when using Safari. No matter how complex I made the password, it still wasn't secure enough to be accepted. So it is not just cosmetic; some things definitely don't work.

There are a lot of those little incompatibilities between cPanel and Safari.

The trick is to use Firefox instead. It has a different JavaScript engine; one that cPanel is tested against.

Terry