Drag and Drop

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 6 16:16:54 EST 2011

I would like to set up the equivalent of the LC Tools palette so I can drag and drop some custom controls from it to any card.

Mark - I read your excellent write up on Drag and Drop but it seems to be aimed at a different situation than this (dragging info from one control to another).  I also used the message watcher to see what happens when I drag an LC control from the LC tools palette to a card and I didn;t see any of the standard drag/drop messages.

 Any tips on how to set about doing this?

Pete Haworth