How to set focus color

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 08:21:50 EST 2011

--- On Fri, 2/4/11, Thierry <th.douez at sunnyrevtalk.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a simple stack with one card and 2 fields in a
> group.
>
> I've tried to set the focus color border for the fields,
> but it still remains blue ?
>
> Setting the focus color on the fields, then on the group ,
> clearing the fields focus color,
> then on the card and on the stack,
> doesn't change anything.
>
> I tried with the property isnpector and by script.
>
> I even quit and restart LiveCode.
>
> Running LiveCode 4.5.3 on MacosX 10.6.6
>
> Any hints on this one ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Thierry

Hi Thierry,

LiveCode is probably using the 'system' appearance for the field, and relying on the system focus broder color. What happens if you change some of the properties so that it uses its buoilt-in drawing mechanism? (e.g. set the borderWidth to 1 or turn off the threeD of the field)

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====