[OT] LIve Video Streaming

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 28 19:02:26 EST 2011

Ho Stepehn,
Thanks a lot for all this info.  Unfortunately, my budget isn;t going to
allow me to do some for the things you mentioned, much as I would like to
have multiple cameras going.

Since I sent the original post, I discovered that a friend of mine has a
Canon XHA1S HDV camera which I am almost certain will do the job.  I hope
so because it looks like a very high end camera.

Thanks for the tip on changing camera angles, that makes perfect sense.  I
think I can find someone to operate the camera during the concert, although
it will be tethered to a laptop with a firewire cable so probably not much
movement available.  But at least, he will be able to do some zooming
in/out and left/right panning to make things a little less boring.

Pete

Pete