Case Study: Behaviors Failing - Can't set break points

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Dec 27 13:14:10 EST 2011

Where are the behavior buttons located? They have to be in the open stack or *AN* open stack. I may be mistaken about this, but I think I am not. I have a behavior button on the first card of an app stack, and all my behaviors work fine there. They should also work if they are on the first card of any stack you start using. Someone who knows more should correct me if I am wrong.

Bob