FTP a file to the www directory

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Dec 16 18:58:41 EST 2011

Hi Jacque,

an ftp account normally has access to one folder and its subfolders.

On on-rev for example the main ftp account points to the main folder in which the public_html folder and other system folders resides.
In this case you would use

ibURLftpUploadFile "/mystuff/test.data","ftp://jacque:yourpassword@jacque.on-rev.com/public_html/test.data"

to upload the file test.data from folder /mystuff  into the public_html folder on your on-rev account.

Regards,

Matthias