Possible to list storage size of images stored within a stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 11 07:50:37 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

put the size of img 1
put the length of img 1

both work. Also keep in mind that the amount of (virtual) memory used by images is a multiple of the stored size. Therefore it might be a bad idea to store many images inside a stack and references image objects might be a better way.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com