Apple Photo (media) Picker

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Dec 8 13:19:02 EST 2011

I wonder has anyone used LiveCode to emulate a media picker for the Mac platform such as Apple uses for Pages etc.? In its simplest form it is a browser for the iPhoto library, showing indexing and thumbnails for the pictures - OK, it does audio and movies too, but I'm most interested in the picture library. My idea is to use it as a tool in some kinds of LC development work, rather than exporting particular pictures from iPhoto before using / placing them. Shouldn't be impossible, but I don't want to reinvent it if it's been done.

Graham