connecting to MySQL database thru SSH tunnel

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 7 18:21:14 EST 2011

Help says:
Syntax:
revOpenDatabase("mysql",host[:port], databaseName, [userName],[password],[useSSL], [socket], [timeout], [autoReconnect])

Notice the new useSSL argument? All you have to do now is determine if the host accepts SSL connections, and if so, on what port. I am not sure what you mean by an ssh tunnel. Are you talking about a VPN?

Bob