[OT] Mediocre Britain

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 16:32:34 EDT 2011

I wonder if there is any opportunity to apply the obvious intelligence within the LiveCode community (and LiveCode technologies) to help analyse and/or resolve some of these wicked problems facing society - where there is no magic bullet and the 'best' answer is always the least of all evils.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_problem

Anyone interested in how technology is being applied to wicked problems, IBIS and the background information on Compendium provide some interesting starting points compendium.open.ac.uk/institute/

Best,
Keith..