End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 15:45:36 EDT 2011

That's what happens when you have enough money to opt for conventional cancer treatment. There are much better ones that are free. After all, we all have cancer; we just need to learn to live WITH it; not to try to purge it by killing it along with everything else that is us. It's a process known as the natural differentiation of our natural stem cells; those that are created within us each and every second of our lives.

Joe Wilkins
Architect