End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sat Aug 27 03:06:18 EDT 2011

bob,

folks usually react when i use the term monkey brain. i really use it
to describe the most deep seated parts of what makes us human from our
evolutionary past. a lot of it are those things we innately react to.
I think the true art spirit is one of those things and good design
really is trying to tap the true art spirit. Look at the cave
paintings, they show how far back the art spirit goes into our past.
besides watch chimps for a while and then go to the mall!

cheers

jeff

On Aug 27, 2011, at 1:39 AM, use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com