LC --> Website ?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Aug 26 22:19:08 EDT 2011

On Aug 26, 2011, at 6:54 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:

> Hi Kee,
>
> I probably don't understand your reply. You overestimated my intelligence ;-)

:-) Hey you are using LiveCode so we know you have intelligence :-)

> Maybe it's LiveCode Server I want to know about.
>
> I don't know how to set up and maintain my own server. Probably a bad idea to try to learn. Will others do this for me for a fee?

Yes I think so and I don't have the details. I am guessing someone else on this list will point you to an ISP that can do this for you. I think RunRev has this service. In general I have to control all the components of server services that I create so I tend to ignore the "who hosts livecode server" kinds of comments.

Someone will help you I'm sure.

Kee