End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Aug 26 15:27:02 EDT 2011

I don't think it has anything to do with monkeys. The monkey brain is also wired to fling poo. Monkeys will want to touch and feel an iPhone, but the monkey will then want to use it as a hammer to crack open a nut or scare off the rival monkeys... ... ... Okay, maybe it IS about monkeys after all!!! Sorry all I just had to. :-)

Bob