Accessing Functions in the Script of the Main Stack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 24 14:31:10 EDT 2011

I may misunderstand then. I thought that a library stack was enabled with the start using command, and that this is why the scripts run, because the stack script of a stack in use is inserted into the backscript. Am I wrong? If so, then how are the commands and functions in a library stack inserted into the message path?

Bob