License and scrollbar questions

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 23 01:17:28 EDT 2011

Oops. I did not read that 2nd question properly. Yes. Put
everything you need on the card. Group them. Make sure you check lock in
place for the group. The scroll bars should work.

You may want to
create the initial app on the larger monitor and then follow the advice
I gave you - then the scroll bars should work on the smaller screen.

Mike

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:56:11 -0700, Pete wrote:

> Hi Joe,
believe you can install on more than one computer. I have it on my
laptop
> and my desktop and it installed and validated fine both
places.

> On the scrollbar question, I believe you have to put all
the controls on the
> card into a single group and then request
scrollbars for the group in its
> Inspector window. There may be other
ways...

PM, wrote:

>> Hi Everyone, Question 1 Am I allowed to use my software
license on more than one computer? Question 2 Since my new computer has
a smaller screen than my old one, is it possible to put horizontal and
vertical scrollbars on the cards so I can navigate around in order to
move things for the new screen. Thanks in advance for your help. I
really appreciate how helpful this list is. Joe in Orlando.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
[2]