Accessing the last item in a line

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Aug 22 17:58:58 EDT 2011

Unfortunately not, at least if you count items like I do :-)

The number of items of "a,b,c" is three and the number of items of "a,b," is
2, but I want that last empty item to be counted.  But it's moot now anyway,
I've started to use an array with numbered keys instead of an item string
and that works fine since I end up with three keys in either of the above
cases.

Pete