dispatch and the target

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Aug 12 14:38:29 EDT 2011

Thanks for the additional info.  "start using" works in my situation as the
scripts are all in the stack it refers to although I probably did that
because it was a requirement for "start using".  In any case, it all seems
to work as expected.

I will have to experiment more with situations where the calling stack is
not toplevel.  Maybe I'll have to go back to parsing the executionContexts.

Pete