[OT] Internet Censorship

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 13:37:28 EDT 2011

Cool! So now all I need to do is figure out who has god-given talent (as
opposed to atheistic talent or agnostic talent???) or who is "rich" and
I can take what I want!!! My brother is an airline pilot - makes way
more money than me. Has 5 cars, including a red '73 Chevy convertible.
Maybe I'll just "borrow" it for a while, when he's on a trip to Paris.
He doesn't need to know and he's rich, so it's my right! You can't drive
5 cars at the same time! Then there's my two multi-millionaire friends.
They're both self-made and very generous, but it never occurred to me
that because they're rich, I have a "right" to take some of their stuff
that I've determined they don't need. Awesome!

Marty K