[OT] Blasted Flash

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 11 13:08:31 EDT 2011

I went to purchase an audio book of The Hobbit off Audible (or iTunes same provider) and was informed that I could not purchase it from where I was, because it wasn't allowed. Who refuses to sell an audio book in another country, especially the US where there is a huge market for it? But that should be in another thread.

Bob