AW: how can I wait for revCopyFolder execution?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Aug 11 08:00:46 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,
thanks for your quick answer, I will give it a try.

Because you have another approach I assume that it is a standard behavior
with rev commands, that they don't wait?
Up to know I presumed that every command is waiting up to it's end of
execution. Are there more commands, which are not waiting?

Thanks
Tiemo