[Server] create stack trouble

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Aug 9 18:01:22 EDT 2011

Hi Jacques,

Stephen (Brancard) noticed some days ago that in double clicking any server's stack from within our FTP browser window, the stack will be directly opened in our LC desktop IDE. In this way, we can edit our code exactly as if the stack went stored locally and we can use the IDE debbuger, etc... before saving back transparently the stack to the server when the work is done. Not sure, at this point, that the On-Rev client will really stay an easiest way to go...

Kind regards,

Pierre

(Mac OS X, CyberDuck, LC 4.6.3)

PS : LiveCode : 1 ; Java* / Harmony** + Eclipse*** + Ant**, Cocoon**, Geronimo**, Jakarta**, Struts**, Tomcat**, etc... : 0

* Oracle owned
** Apache Fundation FOSS projects
*** Eclipse fundation FOSS project