CalendarPane

David Beck david at rotundasoftware.com
Mon Aug 8 20:44:45 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,

You can send it to me and I'll update in and post it back here with the rest of the resources:

http://www.rotundasoftware.com/livecode/

If there is a central place for these open source livecode projects I can post it there as well.

Sorry about the delay on getting back to you on this thread. I changed email addresses and my messages to the list were not going through.

Glad to hear you got it working.

Thanks,

David Beck