Any way to show progress while an ON-REV page is processing a script?

Bruce Pokras bruceap at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 15:43:44 EDT 2011

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. The input page has a form into which a user types or pastes a list of patents. Upon clicking "Submit" the form POSTS the list to the .lc page for processing. For each patent in the list, the script of the .ic page sends a query to a European Patent Office server. The script then formats the response from the server for each patent as a row in a table. At the end of the processing the table is displayed. For a long list of patents this could take a while. So I am looking for some way for the .lc page to display the progress of its going through the list.

Regards,

Bruce