CalendarPane

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 8 14:54:02 EDT 2011

Ok so if the calendarPane widget is now open source, I would like to upload a corrected zip file containing the CalendarPane help stack, the now separated lib_CalendarPane and the lib_Rect stacks. I think this is the form the download should take. I couldn't get it to work at first, because I assumed that lib_Rect was a substack of the CalendarPane stack, same as lib_CalendarStack.

Anyone have an idea about where I could send that?

Bob