[OT] Flash is NOT Dead

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Aug 3 05:01:53 EDT 2011

Dear All,

In reading carefully the http://www.telecomtv.com/comspace_newsDetail.aspx?n=47914&id=e9381817-0593-417a-8639-c4c53e2a2a10 article Lan pointed out to our eyes, i tough that Adobe is providing us a way to avoid to have to share 30% of our Apple (and others Intel's, etc...) targeted apps with the different app's stores lowered priced phishing systems.

In building our clients side and desktop apps n using HTML5/CSS3 GUI, we can stay free to make them available to market without having to depend from the different App's stores systems. In this way, Adobe seems to share with Google the idea that making the developers more free and independent from Apple (and other...) central online stores is the way to go, even if they have to kill Flash in replacing it by its new Edge package.

At this point, LC (where security tasks makes HTML5/CSS3 unusable - enterprise-level apps context) and LC-Server, could become two of the first winners of the Big One Adobe is targeting against Apple under the interested eyes of Google and, even, Microsoft it self...

Just as 0.5 cent ;-)