How to sort on keydown

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Aug 3 03:05:20 EDT 2011

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do but here's a suggestion.
 Sounds like you should use an option menu and set the text property of it
in the Inspector palette to the months in alpha order, one per line.  When
the user clicks on the option menu, the list of months will appear and if
they then type a letter, the entry starting with that letter will be
highlighted.
Pete