[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Aug 2 09:29:03 EDT 2011

Have you then been able to plug the device into a high power USB 2 port, and it gains charge? That would be so useful, I wouldn't have to carry the power adapter around with me.

BTW, I have an app that quits all other apps, and I use that when testing performance. I'll try a session with Angry Birds Rio, now that it has Android 3.1 installed, see if that remains un-choppy.