AW: Need advice with Lion permission changes

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 2 08:02:19 EDT 2011

Hi Sean, (it is your first name - right?)

thanks for your quick response.
I have read your previous post about this, but it is still not clear for me,
or I misinterpret it. In the apple restrictions posted below, all write
accessible paths begin with "~", what means for me it's the users path. And
at the end you are pointing to /Library/Application
Support/<app-identifier>, what means for me it’s a common path. This would
be, what I am looking for, but as I read apples guidline, its forbidden, see
above.
Where am I wrong?
Thanks
Tiemo