Alternatives to "answer"

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Apr 29 20:38:59 EDT 2011

What Bob said.

In addition to using the dialogData to return the user's choice to you, you
can also use it to pass stuff into the dialog box, like maybe the text you
want to display to the user, the title, labels for the buttons, etc.  Use
the preOpenCard handler of the dialog stack to configure the dialog window
from the information you pass in via the dialogData

Pete