The overwhelming data grid

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:11:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a use case for the data grid, but the component feels a bit
overwhelming. Really simple: I have rows for the grid in 3 columns, I
want to style each column diferently, and attach different actions to
every column type (cell). Some cells may have an icon instead of a
text, or both. Text may have fonts, color, ....

There are quite some tutorials, and ways to get started- and lost for
a few says. Datagrid looks very powerful, but with a steep learning
curve..... Any pointers appreciated!

--Maarten