Parallels on a Mac - apparent LC anomalies

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 19 16:27:49 EDT 2011

Hi Graham,

I use VirtualBox. Changing the windows also changes the value returned by LC's screenrect function. I would expect it to change in Parallels too. Interestingly, the machine function returns Unknown in Mac OS X but x86 in Windows, while both are running on a MacBook :-)

It is not very useful to set the location of a stack to a distant point, because a user might decide to set the location of a secondary or tertiary monitor to that point. If you want to hide a stack, use the hide command. If you need the stack to be visible for some reason, then make it look like visual feedback that's meant to be.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com