Submenus in the menuBar

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 19 16:27:42 EDT 2011

Le 19 avr. 2011 à 21:45, dunbarx at aol.com a écrit :

> I have no problem making submenus with ordinary buttons (cascade, pullDown, etc.).
>

> But I cannot see how to do this in the menuBuilder. Returns and tabs are not supported in that tool, so that the menuItems
> are formatted as they are in the contents of an ordinary popUp, say.
> What am I missing? Do I have to edit the actual button contents in the menu group?

Bonjour,

In the Menu Buider
1 - do "New Menu" then
2 - do "New Item" (item 1)
3 - do "New item" again (item 2)
while this second item is selected click on the little button with a green arrow pointing to the right with a blue rectangle as a background
then this second item becomes a sub item of item 1 (it  slides to the right )

HTH

Best regards from Grenoble

André