Rev/Livecode project and GPL Licenses

Scott McDonald runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Sat Apr 16 03:29:39 EDT 2011

The last time I looked at the fine print was when Version 3 of the GPL was
being debated/coming out, and I was then an avid "Linux Format" reader, but
that was a while ago now.

Assuming what you say is correct, then that's good to know.

-----
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"