Rev/Livecode project and GPL Licenses

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 15 03:59:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

I know that this is not true. Under GPL, you can ALWAYS sell your software commercially, but if you do, you have to *offer* the source code as well. When you *offer* the source code, the buyer can decide to have *no interest* in the source code, which means that in some cases you may be distributing a compiled app only. (I know this for sure, but I still don't accept any responsibility for decisions that are based on this statement).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com