Rev/Livecode project and GPL Licenses

Chip Thomas livecode.list at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:30:23 EDT 2011

This might give you some ideas http://qery.us/pb

Thanks! <http://qery.us/pb>
<http://qery.us/pb>

In which way is your project going to be delivered to your customers? Is
your project going to be distributed commercially?

Our project with be delivered via download, and it will be distributed
commercially.

Do you have a project you're thinking of deploying under the GPL? If so,
what are you goals in doing so?

We are not GPL’ing a project, we are checking into distributing commercial
software along with a code library that is GPL- if it’s possible without
violating the GPL license.